Business Roundtable member companies provide health care coverage to tens of millions of American workers, retirees and their families. The Business Roundtable has always been a strong advocate for reform that will improve quality and make health care more affordable and more efficient.
Implementation of the Affordable Care Act should be focused on promoting innovation and creating competition in the marketplace for purchasers. Many of the law's requirements are adding to the cost and complexity of sponsoring health benefits as the new requirements proliferate.
- Health Care Reform in America: A Business Roundtable Plan (Sept. 13, 2009)
- Business Roundtable: Principles for Health Care Reform (June 06, 2007)
- Health Care Reform: Creating a Sustainable Health Care Marketplace (Dec. 11, 2009)
- Health Care Reform: The Perils of Inaction and the Promise of Effective Action (Sept. 29, 2009)
- Background Paper on Health Care Reform (Nov. 19, 2012)