Washington – Business Roundtable, representing CEOs of leading U.S. companies from every sector of the economy, today announced its new Executive Committee and Vice Chairs who will serve under the leadership of Randall Stephenson, Chairman and CEO of AT&T Inc. and Chairman of Business Roundtable. The Roundtable’s Executive Committee leads the organization’s efforts to advance pro-growth policies that benefit all Americans.
“The Executive Committee members represent a broad cross-section of Business Roundtable’s membership and the U.S. economy,” said Stephenson. “These CEOs understand the complexities of doing business in today’s global economy, and they know what it takes to get the U.S. economy moving again. I look forward to working with these leaders to advance Business Roundtable’s growth-oriented policy priorities – namely tax and immigration reform, expanded trade and greater fiscal stability.”
The newly-elected Vice Chairs of Business Roundtable are:
- Ursula M. Burns, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Xerox Corporation
- David M. Cote, Chairman and CEO, Honeywell
- Andrew N. Liveris, Chairman and CEO, The Dow Chemical Company
The members of Business Roundtable’s Executive Committee are:
- Ajay Banga, President and CEO, MasterCard
- Greg Brown, Chairman and CEO, Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- John T. Chambers, Chairman and CEO, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Kenneth I. Chenault, Chairman and CEO, American Express Company
- Louis R. Chênevert, Chairman and CEO, United Technologies Corporation
- Alexander M. Cutler, Chairman and CEO, Eaton
- James Dimon, Chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Jeffrey R. Immelt, Chairman and CEO, General Electric Company
- Gary W. Loveman, Chairman, President and CEO, Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- C. Douglas McMillon, President and CEO, Walmart
- W. James McNerney, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO, The Boeing Company
- Douglas R. Oberhelman, Chairman and CEO, Caterpillar Inc.
- Edward B. Rust, Chairman and CEO, State Farm Insurance Companies
- Randall L. Stephenson, Chairman and CEO, AT&T Inc.
- Rex W. Tillerson, Chairman and CEO, Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Maggie Wilderotter, Chairman and CEO, Frontier Communications Corporation