“The Cost of Inaction: A Conversation on U.S. Infrastructure” brings together a panel of leaders from business, labor, and government to focus on America’s infrastructure needs.
- Opening Remarks: Joshua Bolten, President & CEO, Business Roundtable
- Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Chairman of Business Roundtable
- Brendan Bechtel, Chairman and CEO, The Bechtel Group
- Larry Willis, President, Transportation and Trades Department, AFL-CIO
- Senator Tom Carper (D-DE), Ranking Member, Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Representative Rodney Davis (R-IL), Member of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
- Moderated by NBC News’ Chuck Todd