Business Roundtable CEOs support policies that will
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the federal regulatory system
- Protect health, safety and environmental quality
- Increase transparency and public engagement in the federal regulatory process
- Improve the quality of information and cost-benefit analyses used in federal rulemaking
- Expedite federal permitting and approval.
These reforms are essential to ensure the United States remains a global leader in innovation so America’s businesses and workers can continue to compete and win in the 21st century.