Washington – Business Roundtable President & CEO Joshua Bolten today announced several staff promotions and new hires that occurred over recent months to further strengthen the CEO association’s policy, government relations and communications efforts.
“I am pleased to announce both new members of the Business Roundtable team as well as the promotion of current staff. All will enhance the organization’s efforts to advocate policies to bring an end to the pandemic, promote a safe and rapid economic recovery and ensure more opportunity for all Americans,” said Bolten.
Business Roundtable staff promotions and new hires include:
- Corey Astill has moved from Government Relations to Policy to serve as Vice President, Health and Retirement and Smart Regulation and will become the policy lead for those committees. Liz Dougherty, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary will continue to be the lead for the Health Committee’s Racial Equity and Justice work.
- Andrew Beilein has been promoted from Senior Director to Vice President, Government Relations where he will continue his work in support of the Roundtable’s outreach to Capitol Hill and the Administration. He will also continue managing advocacy campaigns and coalition-building in support of key policy priorities for the organization.
- Jennifer Cummings has been promoted from Senior Director to Vice President, Communications. She will lead media relations and continue playing a key role in developing communications strategies and messaging.
- Melissa DiMarzio has been promoted from Executive Assistant to Manager, Policy and will assist in research and writing across the policy committees.
- Rayna Farrell has been promoted from Vice President, Communications to Chief of Staff, Public Affairs where she will manage the day-to-day operations for the team. She will continue to guide the overall strategy and execution of communication initiatives for the organization.
- Javier Gamboa has joined BRT as Senior Director, Government Relations. He previously served as Senior Professional Staff Member at the House Select Committee on the Climate Crisis.
- Rebecca Neale Hampson has joined BRT as Vice President, Policy Initiatives. Rebecca will continue to oversee the Business Roundtable Equitable Justice agenda. She will also work closely with Dane Linn, Vice President, Education and Workforce on the BRT education and workforce agenda. Additionally, Rebecca will serve as principal speechwriter for the organization.
- Charlotte Heyworth has joined the Business Roundtable team as Executive Assistant to Kristen Silverberg, Executive Vice President, Policy.
- Donald McIntosh has been promoted from Director to Senior Director, Policy. He will continue to focus on workforce and benefits issues in the areas of labor and health.
- Matt Miller has been promoted from Vice President to Senior Vice President, Government Relations. He leads the government relations team and is responsible for outreach to Capitol Hill and the Administration.
- Matthew Spikes has been promoted from Director to Senior Director, Government Relations where he will continue to support outreach to Capitol Hill and the Administration.