Business Roundtable CEOs lead companies that support 37 million American jobs and almost a quarter of U.S. GDP. Our CEO members support policies to preserve a competitive corporate tax system, defend rules-based trade, advance sound regulation, and help American workers develop skills for a rapidly changing economy.
Business Roundtable CEOs will continue to work closely with policymakers at all levels of government to defeat COVID-19, create American jobs and restore U.S. economic growth and competitiveness.
We believe the Biden Administration and Congress can support long-term economic growth and create more opportunity for all Americans by:
- Defeating COVID-19
- Investing in our nation’s infrastructure
- Modernizing the U.S. immigration system
- Improving worker training and education
- Maintaining a competitive tax environment that enables economic recovery
- Ensuring American companies and workers are able to grow through exports and trade on a level playing field around the world
- Making meaningful progress on big issues like climate change and racial equity and justice, including policing reform