Business Roundtable Announces 2023 Board of Directors, Policy Committee Leadership
Washington – Business Roundtable today announced the organization’s Board of Directors and policy committee leadership for 2023.
“I am grateful to these corporate leaders for their commitment to Business Roundtable and to our work in Washington,” said Business Roundtable Chair Mary Barra, Chair and CEO of General Motors. “Led by this outstanding Board of Directors, the Roundtable is well positioned to work with Congress and the Administration to advance policies that promote a thriving economy and expanded opportunity for all Americans.”
“We look forward to working with lawmakers to advance sound policy in the year ahead,” said Business Roundtable CEO Joshua Bolten. “To help maintain a strong economy, Business Roundtable will continue to make the case that a competitive tax system, sensible regulatory environment and rules-based trade are vital to U.S. competitiveness and prosperity.”
Members of the 2023 Business Roundtable Board of Directors are:
• Mary Barra, Chair and CEO, General Motors
Chair, Business Roundtable
• Joshua Bolten
CEO, Business Roundtable
• Greg A. Adams, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, Kaiser Permanente
Chair, Health and Retirement Committee
• Darius Adamczyk, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Honeywell
• Craig Arnold, Chairman & CEO, Eaton
• Corie Barry, CEO, Best Buy Co. Inc.
• Brendan Bechtel, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Bechtel
Chair, Infrastructure Committee
• Rosalind Brewer, Chief Executive Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.
Chair, Technology Committee (effective February 1)
• Tim Cook, Chief Executive Officer, Apple
Chair, Immigration Committee
• Jamie Dimon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Past Chair and At-Large Member
• Jim Fitterling, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Dow
• Beth Ford, President and CEO, Land O'Lakes, Inc.
• Jane Fraser, Chief Executive Officer, Citi
• Lance M. Fritz, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Union Pacific Railroad
• Lynn J. Good, Chair, President and Chief Executive Officer, Duke Energy Corporation
Chair, Smart Regulation Committee
• Tricia Griffith, President & Chief Executive Officer, Progressive
• Gregory J. Hayes, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Raytheon Technologies Corporation
• Scott Kirby, Chief Executive Officer, United Airlines
Chair, Education and Workforce Committee
• Judy Marks, Chair, CEO & President, Otis Worldwide Corporation
Chair, Trade and International Committee
• Doug McMillon, President and CEO, Walmart
Past Chair and At-Large Member
• Jon R. Moeller, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Procter & Gamble Company
Chair, Tax and Fiscal Policy Committee
• George R. Oliver, Chairman and CEO, Johnson Controls
Chair, Energy and Environment Committee
• David A. Ricks, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, Eli Lilly and Company
• Dan Schulman, President and CEO, PayPal
• Robert F. Smith, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Vista Equity Partners
• Stephen J. Squeri, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, American Express Company
Chair, Corporate Governance Committee
The Business Roundtable Board of Directors list is available here.