Business Roundtable hosted a panel of some of the nation's leading CEOs discussing tax reform and its importance for American workers.
- Opening remarks: Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Chairman of Business Roundtable
- David P. Abney, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, UPS
- Marillyn A. Hewson, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Dennis A. Muilenburg, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Boeing Company
- Randall Stephenson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, AT&T Inc.
- Mark A. Weinberger, Global Chairman and CEO, EY
- Moderated by CBS This Morning co-host Norah O'Donnell